Have you seen the recent NEW product that Stampin’ Up! is offering? It’s a monthly craft kit called My Paper Pumpkin!
Imagine getting pre-cut materials and instruction–everything ready-to-go each month in the mail for $19.95 which includes postage! No obligation: get it occasionally OR get it monthly–you decide. But each kit will be a magical SURPRISE!
*Here is the FIRST kit that is coming out mid March. It includes 4 double-sided cardstock card bases, 4 card mats, a stamp set with the words ‘hey there friend’ and dots, a black mini ink pad, buttons, several stickers, 4 envelopes and instructions. The first kit will contain a FREE clear Block D. You need only your own adhesive to complete four cards.
Go to www.pumpkin.com and sign up by 10 March to receive your first kit! Be sure to list me as your demonstrator so you will receive my extra ideas for this kit.
Let this creative coach whisk you away to a 30 minute journey into creativity once a month. Emerge rejuvenated and invigorated with something to share or keep and enjoy. Everything you need (except adhesives) is included to create fun and unique projects you will love sharing with friends and family.
How it works:
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Each provides the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
• Each month Stampin’ Up! will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and precut everything for you!)
• Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
• Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
• Your Paper Pumpkin kit will be shipped on or around the 15th of the month.
• You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
• A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!).
• There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin now at http://www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit!
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
Whether you are an old hand with Stampin’ Up or are entirely new to crafting and creative paper endeavors, you are going to love Stampin’ Up’s new Paper Pumpkin program.
More Paper Pumpkin Details…..
Q: Will the items in each Paper Pumpkin be available for sale individually?
A: Part of the fun of having a Paper Pumpkin membership is receiving exclusive products to play with! Most of the items in your Paper Pumpkin are exclusive, never-before seen products (can you say yippee?) You will, however, see a few tried-and-true products in your Paper Pumpkin that you can buy individually in the catalog.
Q: Is there any other way to buy monthly Paper Pumpkin kits?
A: You need to be a member to receive the monthly Paper Pumpkin. Past kits will not be available at this time.
Q: How do I see the upcoming Paper Pumpkin kits?
A: One of the best parts of your Paper Pumpkin membership is that you never know what is going to be in that beautiful red box. It’s like opening a present every month—we don’t want to ruin the surprise for you!
All kits that include stamps will use the Clear Mount format of rubber stamps. This is why your Welcome Kit includes our gift to you of a Stampin’ Up size D acrylic clear block.
Welcome Kit contains supplies for 4 embellished cards and includes the following as pictured. All follow on kits will not include a block but will include all materials & instructions needed (except adhesives) to complete that months project set.