This site is currently inactive but I will leave it up because some of the ideas and videos may be helpful to some.
Then you have to have one of these Envelope Punch Boards from Stampin’ Up! This is the easiest way I have ever seen on how to make an envelope.
or watch it on Youtube: http://youtu.be/JzokPixtpko
133774 Envelope Punch Board $19.95
Here are a couple more cards that I got for my birthday. Can you believe how beautiful they are!
by Barbara Hutton
by Carol B.
Well, as promised, here are the first couple of Stampin’ Up! cards I got for my birthday. They are perfectly gorgeous and I hope you get inspired by them like I did! I’ll post a couple of them each day so check back tomorrow.
Oh, these are the cutest stamps for Halloween in this special set called Best of August. Stampin’ Up! has gone to all previous stamp sets and has chosen these as the best—plus one new one! Can you guess which one is the new one?
Don’t worry if you have these stamp sets from the past because these stamps are smaller than the originals (I’m guessing about half the size of the original ones).
You won’t find these in the catalog so copy this number to add to your order or order online and add these. This is a special also because a different set will come out every month and if you purchase 6 out of the 12, you get to choose a FREE stamp set up to $14.95. See all the current sets here at ‘Best of 25 Years’.
It’s here and ready to order from—the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog! Get your holiday stamps and supplies now.
Available August 1st! Stampin’ Up! has just unveiled their new die that makes a flip card–just lay the thinlit die and cardstock on the Big Shot and it does it all for you! The die also comes with several little dies. Check out the flyer.
Here is an video I made some time ago on how to do the Glittered Lace Technique. The technique can be used on many kinds of craft projects and cards and is amazingly beautiful. It is also very easy to do and looks so professional. Try it!
You can see the Glittered Lace Technique on my YouTube Channel also at:
For other video classes, click on the tab at the top of the page: Video Classes
Look at this stamp set called ‘The Best of Greetings’! It has all the by-gone favorites from stamp sets in the past. They are generally a size or two smaller than the old original (if you have the old one, don’t worry–this won’t be an exact duplicate).
These will be available along with the other monthly sets until the end of the year. And don’t forget to save the sticker that comes with the set. If you buy any six of the twelve sets in the collection this year, you get a free $14.95 stamp set of your choice. All you do is read the directions of the offer and send the six stickers you collected to Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has come to rescue you….they made the cards for you!
Ready. Set. Send. is a package of ten premade cards (five each of two handmade designs–shown here) and ten envelopes. Supplies are limited so make sure you get these while supplies last.
Combining the old and the new with the newest in Designer Paper, new color of cardstock and a very old 1999 stamp set ‘Meow Meow’ in this birthday card for my friend Rosalie.
The scalloped edging around the cat circle image is the same border punch that is used at the bottom of the card. I just clipped it with a v-shapes down the straight side of the border and keep turning it to fit the outline of the circle.
Great new clear plastic boxes for the wood-mounted stamp sets are in the new catalog! If you have ordered a wood-mount stamp set recently then you know since all the current sets will be in the new cases.
You can also purchase the cases by themselves:
- Full-size case #127551 – 4 cases for $7.95
- Half-size case #127552 – 4 cases for $4.95
Look how nicely they fit on the shelf…and they are the same overall dimension as the thinner Clear Mount cases.
You can make your own insert cover by going to these PDF sites and print them:
Can you believe that I have started stamping again! Since my hubby Jim’s knee replacement surgery 4 weeks ago, I have been too busy to go in the craft room. He’s up and around now and the best news is that he is back to preparing most of our meals like he used to do. Yeah!!!
So here is a cheerful little card using the new Stampin’ Up! Designer Paper along with The Best of Flowers stamp set. The directions are below. Try it–it was fun to make!
- Cut the card body from Island Indigo cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and fold in half. Cut a piece of Designer Paper Gingham Garden tiny red triangles 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ and another of the flowers piece (it is on the reverse of the triangles) 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″. Tape these on as shown for the background.
- Cut a Whisper White piece of cardstock 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ and stamp the flowers three times on it with Midnight Muse or Night of Navy ink. Let it dry and sponge a bit of Island Indigo ink at the top and some Melon Mambo ink at the bottom of the image. Use a Melon Mambo marker to scribble in some flowers between the blue stamped ones and add a few pink stems. Cut a 2-3/8″ x 51/4″ cardstock of Melon Mambo and trim with the Finishing Touches Edgelits die (used here) on the bottom edge. Tape the image onto this mat. Add a yellow ribbon across under the flowers or as I did, a 1/4″ strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock that I embossed with the Big Shots and the Petals A’Plenty embossing folder.
- The 3D flowers on the left side are stamped with the flower from the same set using Melon Mambo ink and punched with the 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch with a little sponging added. The ribbon I used is 3/8″ Stitched Primrose Petals. Stamp a greeting using Stazon Black ink and assemble the card as shown.
Oh my! The new Stampin’ Up! Catalog is ready and you can start ordering from it!
Just CLICK HERE to see the new catalog and to start ordering.
The Designer Paper and the coordinating punch are in the NEW Main Catalog that you can order from on 31 May! The stamp set is Secret Garden and it has coordinating framelits to cut out the flowers and leaves–how cool is that.*
*You can save 15% by buying the bundle
which includes the stamp set and the framelit dies!
Posted in Cards
Tagged Secret Garden